I thought today, I’d make a little list of makeup items I’ve had my eye on recently.
- Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Amanda – Okay, this isn’t recently. I’ve had my eye on this for a while now. Years ago, my mom and I stumbled upon this shade in Sephora, and I knew I had to have it. Not only was in the perfect plumper with an amazing scent, but the fine glitter had that perfect pinkish/blueish reflect I’m obsessed with. Also, you just can’t go wrong with a lip gloss named after you… Just sayin.
- stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow in Into the Blue – OHMYGOD. I can’t even begin to talk about these ridiculous glittery and amazing eyeshadows. (Sense the theme here?) I actually bought two of them in Montana the last weekend, and I’m mesmerized by the swatches on my hand alone. Post coming soon, promise! But this shade is Sephora exclusive and AMAZING. I feel like I would never take it off. And I’d just be a mermaid forever.
- COVER FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo – These makeup drops are perfect for turning any foundation into a dewy, glowing creation. They’re also perfect for a little liquid highlight, and this color is a spectacular holographic, multi-dimensional color. You know I’m all about that!
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20 – Okay, I’ve heard people talking about this for YEARS now, and I think it’s almost time for me to bite the bullet. Come summer time, I definitely need to rock some SPF, but I tend to not want to wear nearly as much makeup caked on as I do in the winter. I’d love a tinted moisturizer with excellent coverage that makes me feel relatively naked on the face, and I think this might be my winner.
- NARS Liquid Blush in Orgasm – Okay, throw back for me, again. Orgasm was the first blush I ever owned. I actually still have it (ew… I don’t use it, promise) as a reminder of all of those amazing plays I did through high school and college. I swear I caked this on my cheeks every single day, and it made me feel amazing. So when NARS released these liquid blushes, I knew I had to try it. I’ve heard so many great reviews so far. Can’t wait to check it out myself!
So what are some of things you’re needing from Sephora right now? Do I need them too? Let me know in the comments below or on any of my social media platforms! Links in the sidebar!
Thanks, as always, for reading